Physics Questions Set 3
1. The Element of an electric heater is made of Nichrome .
2. Iron is the metal commonly used for making an electromagnet .
3. Einstein got the Nobel prize for- Photoelectric effect .
4. One Mega watt hour (MWH) is equal to 3.6 × 109 joule .
5. The Period of revolution round the sun is maximum by Mars .
6. Persistence of vision is the principle behind Cinema .
7. When water is heated from 0℃ to 100℃, the volume of water First decrease , then increase .
8. Ampere-hour is the unit of – Amount of charge .
9. We can convert a Galvanometer into a voltmeter by using- High resistance in series.
10. Gas law was given by- Boyle .
11. At 4℃ temperature the density of water will be maximum.
12. Temperature at which temperature on Celsius and Fahrenheit scales equal= – 40℃.
13. Kilowatt – hour is a unit of Power.
14. Fire in the diesel engine is produced by – Compression .
15. The ozone layer protects us from – Ultra violet rays (UV Rays).
16. Silver is the best conductor of electricity among Copper, Gold, Silver.
17. Roentgen discovered X-Rays .
18. With an increase in pressure the melting point of max will- Increase.
19. Red, Green, Blue are primary colors .
20. Light from the laser is Monochromatic .